On April 2, 2021, Microsoft will remove Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge Legacy browsers from the list of supported browsers for the Business Central modern clients.
With the introduction of new Microsoft Edge that supersedes Edge Legacy and offers Internet Explorer mode for backward compatibility, now is the time for Business Central customers to make the switch.
This applies to organizations using Business Central online, as well as any on-premises customers upgrading to the April 2021 major update to Business Central. Organizations should make the move before April 1, 2021.
Take a look at Introducing the new Microsoft Edge to learn how to update your browser. The benefits of switching to the new Microsoft Edge include:
- Significant improvement to performance and responsiveness when working with Business Central.
- New features that make you more productive, such as built-in accessibility tools, synchronized favorites, and settings across devices, or switching between multiple user identities.
- More protection, transparency, and control over your privacy.
- Enterprise-grade security and compliance from Microsoft.
- Familiar management controls for deployment across devices and policy administration.
For more details, watch the "What's new in the modern clients" sessions from the Business Central All Access Virtual launch.
The post It’s time to switch your Dynamics 365 Business Central browser to Microsoft Edge appeared first on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog https://ift.tt/3aTwLco