A big thank you to everyone who joined us live at the all-digital Microsoft Business Applications Summit. If the event was held in-person, we would've needed a larger convention center!
The live event is over, but the opportunities to learn and connect have just started. We invite you to watch sessions from the day on-demand, explore presentation materials, and connect with peers and experts in online communities and user groups. We'll continue adding on-demand session content over the coming days, so be sure to revisit the collection often.
Check out these highlights, available on-demand:
Explore what's next for your business
Don't miss the opening presentation for a first look at the new features and capabilities coming next for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. James Phillips, President of the Microsoft Business Applications group, shares the latest product strategy, highlights from the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2020 release wave 1, and how those innovations can benefit you. Alysa Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications & Industry, talks about what businesses need from a technology partner today, how Microsoft is helping organizations around the world respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, and what we're doing as a business applications team to move forward together.
Watch sessions and build your skillsnow available on-demand
Visit mymbas.microsoft.com to explore dozens of session recordings, presentations, and additional content shared by presentersnow available on-demand. Get started with one of the several sessions that reveal the vision and roadmap for Microsoft Business Applications, then explore the full library organized by session type, topic, products, and level.
Featured sessions include:
- Unlock insights: Microsoft Power BI vision and roadmap. Power BI is on a journey to transform how organizations work with data. Learn how it will continue to create amazing data experiences, deepen the modern enterprise BI platform, and make BI pervasive throughout your organization. View the session.
- Empower your organization with Power Platform. Find out what your organization can achieve with Power Platform. Explore its latest capabilities and learn how the global healthcare giant GSK is using the Power Platform to address one of its real-world challenges. View the session.
- Staying productive while working apart. Discover how customers are keeping their most important work on track by communicating and collaborating in Microsoft Teamseven when working remotely. See some of the newest Teams features that can help your organization during this time. View the session.
- Accelerate digital transformation with Dynamics 365. Find out how you can optimize your organization's digital transformation journey in this showcase of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resource capabilities. View the session.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales: Building relationships in today’s environment with Dynamics 365 Sales and Sales Insights. In today's environment, where sellers are remotely operating 24/7 in a digital selling environment, they are under more pressure than ever before to move with speed while still delivering a great customer experience. In this session, learn more about how you can train and empower your sales team with the tools to engage effectively and with empathy through digital channels, optimized productivity, and collaboration. View the session.
- Set up a secure foundation for remote work. With the bulk of end users now working remotely due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers need alternate ways of achieving modern security controls. Learn how to ensure remote workers have access to the apps they need without compromising security. View the session.
These selections are just scratching the surfaceexplore the digital event session catalog.
Connect with the community
Have a question or tip for the community? Connect, learn, and share with peers and experts to ask questions, engage in discussions, and view content in the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 communities.
Thanks again for joining us for our first-ever all-digital event. Be sure to sign up for updates on all upcoming eventswe'll keep you posted with event and registration information for events relevant to you and your business.
The post Watch on-demand sessions from Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2020 appeared first on Dynamics 365 Blog.
from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog https://ift.tt/2WpYbky