The Dynamics 365 Financial Services Accelerator now includes a preview designed for the insurance industry. When you sign up for the preview, you’ll be able to check out an insurance data model, sample app, and dashboard that covers both property and casualty insurance, as well as life insurance. With the Insurance component, insurance companies, agencies, and producers can deliver differentiated policyholder experiences, improve productivity, and gain new insights. To learn more, register for the free virtual Insurance Nexus event and watch an on-demand video of my session about the future of customer experience in insurance. Jim Wray, Technical Leader at Microsoft Financial Services, is also hosting a session about how to empower employees and agents with the new capabilities for the insurance industry.
The preview includes the following features that have been requested by customers:
- New insurance data model in Common Data Model spanning the insurance customer, producer, and agency.
- Insurance application addressing areas such as policy management, claims, customer 360, and customer onboarding.
- Dashboards with summary information on policies, claims, and upcoming appointments.
- Test Drive experience through AppSource with a walk-through and sample data.
The insurance data model provides several new entities for Common Data Model, including the following entities to support the needs of insurance customers and partners offering insurance solutions. With Power Apps and Power Platform, you can tailor the data model and application to meet your requirements.
|Insurance Customer||Endorsement||Insurance Company|
|Insurance Policy||Insured Asset||Agency|
|Coverage||Claim Stages||Producer License|
|Policy Document||Claim Document||Commission|
|Policy Term||Claim Contact||Adjuster|
How to access the preview
The insurance data model was developed in collaboration with customers, partners, and industry experts to ensure interoperability. We're using the preview period to continue to innovate and welcome your collaboration. Please fill out the Common Data Model Engage form and we'll provide you with access to the preview.
Customer 360 screenshot
Agency Dashboard screenshot
Check out the preview and use the links to get more information:
- Test Drive the experience using the Insurance app in the Dynamics 365 Financial Services Accelerator.
- Get access to the preview with the Common Data Model Engage form.
- Learn more about Common Data Model.
The post Dynamics 365 Financial Services Accelerator now includes a preview for insurance appeared first on Dynamics 365 Blog.
from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog https://ift.tt/3deYCE7