Join us on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, for Microsoft Business Applications Summit, a single-day (7:30 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time), all-digital, no cost event packed with expert-led sessions and community networking opportunities. Register now and read on for what to expect in the new digital format.
Three great reasons to join the event:
- Turn data into action: Learn about the latest innovations and what’s next in the tools you use. Discover how Microsoft business applications work together seamlessly to unify your data so you can make better decisions with in-the-moment intelligence.
- Hone your skills: Expand your knowledge base and turn your expertise into greater outcomes for your business. Learn and explore many of the new capabilities across Microsoft Power Platform.
- Join your community: Connect with a community of power users and technical architects like you. Hear from the engineers behind the tools you use every day to learn tips, tricks, and best practices.
What to expect
Get ready to go digital! Kick off the event with the live pre-show at 7:30 AM Pacific Time.
8:00 AM 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Opening key segments with James Phillips and Alysa Taylor
James Phillips, President of the Microsoft Business Applications group, will share the latest product strategy, highlights from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2020 release, and how those innovations can benefit you.
Alysa Taylor, CVP of Business Applications marketing, will talk about what businesses need from a technology partner today, how Microsoft is helping organizations around the world respond to today's business climate, and what we're doing as a business applications team to move forward together.
9:00 AM 1:30 PM Pacific Time
Live sessions with Ask Me Anything live Q&A
Attend virtual sessions that will grow your expertise and lead to greater business outcomes from industry leaders and moderators who will help field your questions live throughout the presentations. After the event, you'll be able to watch the sessions (plus even more content) on demand. Choose from a variety of sessions, including:
- How to maintain business continuity with reliant customer data and AI-driven insights
- Using Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service to deliver personalized support
- How MicrosoftDynamics 365 Customer Insights and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing leverage customer understanding to deliver personalized customer experiences
- New digital and omnichannel capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce
- How to provide uninterrupted device fix and support with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
- Building relationships in today’s environment with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
- How AI in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance makes the collections process proactive, cash flow more accurate, and budget less cumbersome
- Best practices to optimize your operations with the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- What's new and coming in Microsoft Power BI for enterprise-scale deployments
- Microsoft Power Platform Emergency Response Solutions
- How can AI Builder help you create insights from your business data
- Best practices for building an intelligent bot with Microsoft Power Virtual Agents
- How to leverage Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Teams to empower your frontline workers
Explore the full line up of sessions and speakers.
1:30 PM 2:30 PM Pacific Time
Relax, connect, and have fun with the broader community. Be inspired by stories, music, and innovation.
2:00 PM 6:00 PM Pacific Time
Talk with the team behind Dynamics 365 applications and Power Platform tools you use every day to get real-time answers and support. Each 45-minute session will include two experts and up to 20 participants, with multiple opportunities to participate. Be sure to reserve your spots early.
2:00 PM 6:00 PM Pacific Time
Build your business by connecting with customers, partners, and Microsoft employees through one-to-one and one-to-many attendee networking opportunities. Browse the attendee directory and connect via direct message at any time during the eventyou'll even be able to schedule meetings with one another.
Get ready to go digital
Don't forget to register and invite your team to join us for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform-focused content on turning data into action, opportunities to hone their skills, the chance to connect with experts, and engage with the community. We hope you'll join us!
The post Join the all-digital Microsoft Business Applications Summit appeared first on Dynamics 365 Blog.
from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog https://ift.tt/3bXTjbm