Dynamics365 continues to introduce features that promote CRM (Consumer Relationship Management). Dynamics365 has availed a mobile application, which is meant to make the work of field sellers (out of the office or on-the-go sellers) convenient, for public review in December 2020. Field sellers often travel a lot to contact their customers. Consequently, their focus on selling is limited.
The new Dynamics365 sales mobile application is for Android and iOS will enable these sellers to swiftly access customer information and update it. This will enable sellers to focus on selling embracing CRM experiences. If you are a seller (not only a field seller) then this is the app for you. The ways in which this app will enable sellers to maximize their potential will be highlighted here.
Completing and Updating Tasks has been made Simple
Dynmaics365 mobile app can be customized such that it optimizes a seller’s most frequent tasks. This enables the seller to keep the most recent information and proceed according to the most current data. Sellers can easily make updates. Due to this, delays are very rare. This is very useful for field sellers who rarely have time to update their CRM tools. Sales manager can also keep their sales team aligned despite being in different locations. Current data due to the ease in making updates permit sales organizations to sell more efficiently.
The mobile app can also allow you to:
- Set up the most important information (such as customer meetings, relevant records) to pop up on the screen or in the app; for easy access to important information. Updates can be made directly from here.
- Take notes during and after meetings with the touch of a button.
- Gain easy access to opportunities and information on your contacts and act on it.
This feature will only be available in Unified Interface.
Finding Customer information with Ease via Improved search, Lists, and Forms
Dynamics365 sales mobile app keeps sound records of sales proceedings and contact information which enables sellers to retrieve information easily and instinctively when needed. This is a significant upgrade from physically keeping the records in papers and storing them in files or electronically. The following details are associated with this feature.
- An appealing searching experience. Just like numerous Google applications, this Dynamics365 mobile app provides suggestions as you type in the search box. Suggestions will enable the seller to quickly find the information they are looking for. Furthermore, the app can categorize similar research results into groups which would enable the user to get results from a specific category, enhancing precision.
- Multiple tabs can be opened at a go and multiple searches performed. Additionally, the tabs can be scrolled, reducing the time spent to achieve the desired result.
- The application can generate responsive lists that reduce clutter and optimize lists for bulk and drill-down actions.
- The application supports touch gestures which boost navigation. The user can magnify content using finger gestures or perform other specifications.
Admins can enable this feature for markers, analysts, or users. It has been made available for public review in December 2020 and the date for general availability is yet to be announced. It is only available in Unified Interface.
This application functions without the need for additional hardware or software. The app is customizable and different versions depending on the seller’s specifications are available.
Getting Started Guide
The first step involves signing into Dynamics365 sales using a work email. The user can then quickly access sales information via a single click. The application does not involve unnecessary configurations. To access the module that is optimized for mobile work, use the org app module or the new out-of-the-box module. Just like the previous 2, this feature is only available in Unified Interface. It is currently available for public review but the date when it will be generally available is yet to be announced.