Applies to: Field Service for Dynamics 365 (version 220.127.116.116) on Dynamics 365 9.1.x
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.1.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution.
Field Service enhancements (v18.104.22.1686)
- Enabled the ability to upgrade from previous versions of Field Service to Field Service version 8.
- Numerous performance improvements.
- Unblocked Inventory Journals to allow the manual creation scenario of “Manual” type Inventory Journals to open up user adjustment and integration driven scenarios that requirement adjustment of Inventory.
- Enhanced Incident Types to enable the creation of Incident Types that require multiple resources by adding an Incident Type Requirement Group record.
- Enhanced Agreements to support creation of Agreement Booking Setups which require multiple resources by associating an Incident Type that carries a Requirement Group Template.
- Enabled initial Field Service crew uptake scenario where Crew bookings related to a work order auto automatically set to cascade and accept crew changes to ensure that a crew leader can drive the whole crew’s bookings.
- Improved UI to provide user information about background processes delaying visibility of sub-records after work order creation with primary incident type.
- Fixed: Retail and signed tool won’t run in some machines.
- Fixed: Work Order Service Task – ‘Mark Complete’ sub-grid button is failing.
- Fixed: Invoice Paid and Cancel Invoice ribbon commands throws business process error for FS invoices in a non-admin Role.
- Fixed: ‘Change’ button on the Geo Code dialog is disabled if either latitude or longitude gets auto corrected with an address.
- Fixed: Add back deleted web resource msdyn_/Invoice/Invoice.Library.js
Senior Program Manager
Dynamics 365 Engineering