In this October 2018, Microsoft will launch its biggest update and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is their main game changer as a Human Resources Management application. Now organizations can strategically attract, retain and optimize their talent so they thrive and achieve high-impact, sustainable results. In this post, we will look at a few of the key features that’ll be updated of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
In the Attract module of Dynamics 365 Talent, users can see enhanced visibility of the sourcing pipeline, with the flexibility to push prospective candidates from LinkedIn and making a unified, 360-degree candidate profile exploitation information from various sources. The new talent pools feature permits recruiters to prepare and maintain their candidate lists and higher track candidates, video integration with Stream and Skype for Business.
With this module, user will be able to improve business impact and drive an agile, high-performance culture by automating routine HR tasks and focusing on strategic initiatives. Businesses will be allowed to:
1. Create centralized employee profiles that highlight skills and experiences – using Microsoft Office 365 and LinkedIn data
2. Get visibility across global organization and minimize compliance risk
3. Improve planning with cost-effective programs that can be tracked and analyzed.
Onboard module will help new employees hit the ground running while feeling impactful and connected throughout those first few critical months. It will make some of the purpose accessible to rapidly improve organizations such as:
1. Increase productivity by identifying critical contacts and sharing resources and relevant documents
2. Personalize the pre-boarding and onboarding experience with custom onboarding guides
3. Monitor onboarding success with real-time dashboards.
Learning module is for Fast tracking employee growth. Organizations will be able to easily track employee accomplishments, ensure completion of required certifications, and recommend additional training and developmental opportunities to further employee careers. These opportunities for employees will bring success for the organization and:
1. Drive the next best action for professional growth with role-tailored experiences,
2. Guide employees to complete required training and suggest professional development resources
Provide continuous feedback and reward to high performers by turning performance into a daily, two-way conversation between employees and managers.
1. View real-time performance dashboards and track accomplishments
2. Get full transparency around employee performance to take immediate corrective action
3. Offer visibility through performance journals, real-time feedback analysis, and collaborative goal management.