With the new release, Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the complete power of Dynamics NAV to the cloud in fourteen regions and replaces Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Existing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Business edition customers are going to be upgraded to Dynamics 365 Business Central at the consequent upgrade of their service automatically.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is that the next generation of Dynamics NAV, one in every of the leading Microsoft business application product, that has served a hundred and forty thousand customers and uncountable users worldwide.
Main features and enhancements in Business Central for Dynamics 365 new Release:
• Broad regional availability:
14 markets – Dynamics 365 Business Central is offered in fourteen markets.
• Full suite of application functionality:
Essential – Includes a variety of functionality that almost all businesses ought to run their business.
Premium – Adds Service management and maintaining.
• Look and feel:
Modern user expertise – An invigorated and trendy user expertise, optimized for insights and productivity.
• Easy to increase:
- App supply – customize your expertise with apps from App supply.
- Power BI, PowerApps, and Flow – mix with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to compose new applications and extend existing business processes. Integrate with Power metal for custom dashboards and configurable reports.
- Extensions – several enhancements are created to the extensions technology, in order that you’ll extend, customize, and build solutions in an upgradable fashion, decoupled from the bottom application.
- Individual customizations – As a user, you’ll be able to change your expertise. And as a partner, you’ll be able to apply customizations to at least one or additional customers’ experiences.
- Business API – Integrate with external systems and services by using the robust API.
- Modern developer expertise – File-based development surroundings and a brand new development language.
• Service Order Management:
Business Central’s Service Order Management module permits firms to produce glorious service to their customers, serving to spice up client satisfaction and complete loyalty within the method. Built to support store and field service operations, Business Central allows businesses to supervise their service management operations, from process orders to provision contracts, and managing technicians.
It supports tools to register and track post-sales problems, as well as new service requests and routine maintenance, and set and update service costs. It conjointly allows users to manage key elements of their service operations, like contract info, components, and guarantee info.