Compared to the past, today’s marketplace is way more competitive due to available information and more demanding customers. In this competitive market, marketers need to handle customer insight so they can deliver the right message to the consumers in right time. Here comes the effectiveness of Microsoft Dynamic 365 Marketing Campaign. It allows you to create Campaign records to organize the efforts for marketing of your business.
The marketing campaign also helps you to track the campaign spend and consumer’s response to let you know the effectivity of your marketing efforts. After distributing your marketing campaign, you can save the response records, contacts and customer’s information to help track their engagements.
Features of a campaign:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has the smartest campaign system to boost your business and make the marketing campaign a successful campaign. Here are some of the elements that can assist you to have an excellent marketing campaign experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Campaign:
- Using sales literature: Any sales literature you have created on your Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be associated with any individual campaign. This allows you to use more detail information on your marketing campaign to achieve a successful.
- Target products: If you are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 product catalog for your business you can associate target products from the catalog to associate to your campaign. This ensures you to easily determine what products are being targeted in sales and marketing efforts.
- Planning activities: When you are intended to organize and operate your marketing campaign on Dynamics 365, planning activities comes in handy. You can add activities what you’re planning to do and analyze it from Dynamics 365 to find the efficient strategies.
- Campaign response: When the planning activities are done and you are ready with the most profitable strategies for your business, you need to analyze the customer’s responsibility to determine what they want. Campaign response allows to record consumer response and maximize the reduction of unnecessary products.
- Price list: When your specific campaign is designed to include offers and promotions that involve with a special price for products, the price list is an important feature to follow. Price list assist you to create lists with different price tag for different services.
How to create a marketing campaign?
In Microsoft Dynamics 365, go to the navigation bar to the Marketing area and follow the steps to create a marketing campaign:
o Click Campaigns in the sitemap,
o Add “New” campaign,
o Submit the general information of your desired campaign,
o You can also fill the financial information if you are planning on tracking campaign costs.
o Now, you can add details information for your campaign.
o Save and Close.
Why use marketing campaign?
The marketing campaign of Microsoft Dynamics 365 collects data about how listed contacts interact with your different marketing initiatives. It has the behavior analysis section which automatically finds the matches between the visited user and your contacts. Thus improves the score of measurements and leads of your business. Marketing campaign makes it easy to generate more sales and ensures rapid growth of your business.